Change & Transformation
If your college needs to change or transform its offering, we are here to support you in planning and implementing positive change. Working alongside your institute, we make the process as smooth as possible, making sure internal communications across departments are clear and improved throughout. Our skilled and experienced consultants will be able to guide you through any change or transformation process and make sure your college is working to best standards.
Academy and Multi Academy Trust Applications
We can provide practical and operational advice designed to guide your college through the application and translation process necessary to gaining Academy status.
Our support services include – but are not limited to:
- Supporting governance in the joining or the setup of Academy Trust applications
- Advice on structures for Academy Trust applications
- Completion of Funding Agreement with DfE
- Admissions – managing communications and offers, liaising with the Local Authority and other stakeholders
- Education deliverables – overseeing the development of Policies and Curriculum
- Capital and ICT – working with the EFA/SFA to procure contractors, complete contracts, establish project management arrangements
- Full Project management for all of the above
The education landscape, as we currently know it, is moving forward at a rapid pace. Wholesale changes to Apprenticeships, expansion of the loan system, devolution of the Adult Education Budget and proposals to reform technical education, as set out in the Sainsbury review, mean that the FE sector needs to be proactive in order to maximise opportunities.
Either as an outcome of area review, or perhaps with the intention of re-aligning curriculum with the proposed 15 technical routes, the AoC Create Consultancy team can help. By performing a deep dive into curriculum we are able to facilitate a better understand the interface between supply and demand in a region’s key growth occupations or sectors. This type of approach is designed to enable providers to respond effectively to skills needs as well as delivering the best outcome for learners and promoting financial stability within the FE sector.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about our change and transformation services, get in touch with our consultancy team here.