The apprenticeship landscape continues to change and develop presenting continuous challenges for colleges to overcome. Colleges are also looking at new and innovative ways to engage with employers as part of the apprenticeship agenda. This support event is an invaluable platform for discussing challenges, sharing ideas and hearing the latest policy developments.
What is included?
- An apprenticeships national policy update – Teresa Frith, Senior Skills Policy Manager, AoC.
- A college experience of their success in developing relationships with large corporate companies and growing levy spend on apprenticeships – David Wales, Business Services and Marketing Director, Farnborough College of Technology
- Pearson apprenticeships update – Suzanne Shutler, Apprenticeship Services Manager, Pearson
- Facilitated discussion around assessors, the challenges faced by colleges and ways to tackle these challenges.
All sessions will include an opportunity for questions and discussion.
This key event will provide delegates with an ideal platform to network and engage with colleagues from across the region.
Who should attend?
This event is most suitable for:
- Apprenticeship managers
- Heads of business development and business development managers
- Employer engagement directors and managers
- Quality managers
AoC members – £30.00 +VAT
Non-AoC members – £150.00 +VAT
This regional support programme has been designed to be as cost-effective as possible and charges are only in place to cover administration and catering.