This joint AoC and ETF Data Science Conference is a must attend for MIS and Data professionals in the FE Sector. The conference will discuss the latest Government data science and digital strategy, the future of the MIS landscape and take a look ahead to the latest trends from the tech sector. There will also be the opportunity to develop your visualisation skills in a highly practical workshop.
Benefits of attending:
- Explore what’s on the horizon for data science and take a look at the latest innovation in the technology sector
- Gain an update from the ESFA on their vision of the MIS landscape and discuss with them what MIS systems we might need in the future
- Examine how you can use data to support the challenges and opportunities from the latest policy trends
- Leave with approaches and solutions to key business areas using data visualisation skills
- Network and build connections with colleagues from across the country and learn from each other’s best practice
Join the conversation and stay up-to-date with the latest conference news: #AoCETFDataScience / @AoC_create
De Vere West One
9-10 Portland Pl
AoC Member Colleges: £149 + VAT
Affiliate organisations: £375 + VAT
Non-Member (College/Public Sector): £400 + VAT
*Non-Member (Commercial): £750 + VAT
*Limited to one person per company
Fees include lunch and refreshments.
If you need accommodation please call Conference Care, our preferred supplier, on 02476 369720 and let them know you are attending an AoC Conference.
UNIT-e FE management solutions puts the power of your MIS firmly into the hands of your students, staff and senior leaders. Our experience with over 130 FE providers has highlighted the importance of achieving technological agility in this fast-changing sector. That’s why we’re partnering with FE institutions to build solutions that evolve to meet the ways students and staff want to use them.
The ESFA brings together the former responsibilities of the Education Funding Agency (EFA) and Skills Funding Agency (SFA) to create a single agency accountable for funding education and skills for children, young people and adults. We are an executive agency, sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE).