With the upcoming launch of a new strategy for college football, this conference will focus on the importance of a skilled, diverse and dedicated workforce to develop both football through further education and employing football to strengthen FE.
The conference is your opportunity to…
- Engage in the launch of a new four year strategy for college football
- Discuss the importance of developing a diverse future workforce and future sports leaders and the essential role colleges play in this movement
- Gain an awareness of The FA’s new strategy for Women’s Football and what this means for college football
- Receive information on future investment opportunities to enhance the student experience and develop college outcome through football
- Share practice on how football can be used to tackle inactivity and improve mental health and well being
- Discover digital tools to evidence the impact of football to share success, strengthen funding bids, support college objectives and build evidence for Ofsted inspections
- Devise tactics for future proofing college football through apprenticeships
- Sharing practice on developing elite performance programmes
- Strategies for developing meaningful local partnerships
Delegates who attended the 2016 conference said…
Very good conference with some extremely influential speakers. The debate was very informative delivered by people who are well engrained in the industry. Would highly recommend the conference to fellow HE / football professionals.
Adam Jones, Sports Lecturer, Myerscough College
This was a superb event that provided a great insight and education into how colleges can utilize sport (football) as a tool to raise attainment, success, achievement, progression as well as developing each individual learner academically, physically and as a person.
Chloe Jones, CRQ Leader, Heart of Worcestershire College
A really good conference covering aspects on elite football and participation in hard to reach groups. A well planned day combining key information with interactive sessions to share and learn best practice from other Colleges.
Jo Shaw, College Sport Maker, Kingston College
Join the conversation and stay up-to-date with the latest conference news: #AoCfootball / @AoC_Create
Who should attend:
- Heads of Sport
- Sport Development staff
- Football Coaches
- County Football Associations
- Partner Leagues and Clubs
- AoC Sport partners and sponsors
- Organisations with an interest in football and education
Burton Upon Trent
AoC Sport Member Colleges: £80 + VAT
AoC Member Colleges: £100 + VAT
Affiliate organisations: £375 + VAT
Non-Member (College/Public Sector): £400 + VAT
Non-Member (Commercial): £430 + VAT
If you need accommodation please call Conference Care, our preferred supplier, on 02476 369720 and let them know you are attending an AoC Conference.