Bringing FE football, sport and physical activity together in our mission to get every student active
We’re delighted to confirm the AoC Sport summer conference and ECFA National Football Conference have joined forces once again to deliver one, improved and integrated conference for further education. The conference will highlight the important role our sector plays in getting more young people active, whilst looking at how young people are benefiting through education, employment and health outcomes.
The conference will feature workshops, engaging presentations and discussions across a wide range of topics of relevance to all football, sport and physical activity delegates.
As ever, the conference offers the valuable opportunity for you to network with colleagues across England.
The AoC Sport and ECFA National Conference is your opportunity to…
- Gain support and guidance from industry experts
- Network with colleagues from across the Country
- Share and learn from best practice in the sector and wider industry
- Influence the future of football and futsal pathways through the ECFA Competition Review
- Receive the latest updates on policy, funding and programmes that will affect football, sport and physical activity participation and delivery
- Engage with keynotes and workshops to generate ideas on how to get more students active whilst delivering FE outcomes
- Discuss the importance of developing a diverse future workforce and future sports leaders and the essential role you play in this movement
- Explore how staff can promote physical literacy in sport and physical activity
- Share insight and discuss successes on the key drivers that enable young people to lead active lives
- Hear from experts across the fields of football, futsal, sport, physical activity and business
- Share practice on how football and sport can be used to tackle inactivity and improve physical wellbeing, mental wellbeing, individual development, social and community development and economic development.
- Devise tactics for future proofing college football and sport through apprenticeships
- Share practice on developing elite performance programmes
- Engage with relevant exhibitors to explore valuable offers for delegates.
Who should attend:
From Sport and Physical Activity:
- Sports development staff in colleges and those working with FE
- Tackling Inactivity in Colleges lead staff
- Leaders with strategic responsibility for sports programmes in FE
- Students support and services staff
- Those with responsibility for college health and wellbeing programmes
- Sports coaching staff
- Any staff who work on football / futsal
- Football and Futsal Development staff
- Football and Futsal coaches, administrators, apprentices
- Strategic leads using football / futsal to deliver college outcomes
- County Football Associations
- Leagues and Clubs working with / in FE
- ECFA partners and sponsors
- Organisations with an interest in football and education
De Vere Jubilee Conference Centre
Triumph Road Jubilee Conference Centre
AoC Sport Member Colleges: £160 + VAT
AoC Member Colleges: £200 + VAT
Affiliate organisations: £375 + VAT
Non-Member (College/Public Sector): £400 + VAT
*Non-Member (Commercial): £750 + VAT
*Limited to one person per company
Fees include lunch and refreshments.
If you need accommodation please call Conference Care, our preferred supplier, on 02476 369720 and let them know you are attending an AoC Conference.
If you would like to sponsor or exhibit at the event, get in touch with our sponsorship team or call 020 7034 2626
Leading UK awarding body, OCR, provides sports qualifications to suit any student from Entry level, GCSE and Cambridge Nationals through to Cambridge Technicals and A Levels.
1st4sport create partnerships with organisations to create industry-specific provision for the Sport, Physical Activity and Well-being sector, including vocational qualifications, ACTIVTECHs – sport and physical activity qualifications approved for Performance Tables and UCAS tariff points – End Point Assessment and an Endorsement Service, offering the opportunity for non-regulated provision to be recognised by and certificated through 1st4sport. Supported by key industry organisations, we continue to ensure that our service offer reflect the current needs of the industry.