Technology and in particular EdTech resources continue to evolve at pace, offering more choice than ever. The challenge is for Colleges to keep abreast of these changes and better understand the added value for teaching and learning experiences and how best to equip staff and students with the most effective digital tools and skills for the future. This pace of change means that the FE sector needs to develop a strategic cross-college approach to ensure the systemic adoption of technology across their operations. AoC and Jisc are joining forces to develop an in-depth leadership event looking at the technology agenda for the FE sector, that will help delegates to review and enhance their technology strategy to ensure that it meets today’s requirements and is sustainable for tomorrow.
We want to ensure the FE sector can thrive in this fast-paced digital world and this event will provide delegates with the opportunity to hear from key experts, engagement with excellent networking opportunities and leave with strategic answers for their organisations.
Benefits of attending:
- Take the opportunity to review your college’s current technology strategy and feed in new ideas following input from experts and technologists
- Hear from key technology suppliers on new products developed and in development and how they can benefit your college
- Study different approaches to cross-college working and how to embed a solid CPD strategy. Key learnings can be made to implement in your colleges
- Engage in top level discussions about the future skills’ development of learners and ensure your college’s technology strategy is future proof
- Meet Jisc staff to ensure that you are aware of their key areas of research and products they offer
Google – Victoria
123 Buckingham Palace Road
AoC Member Colleges: £249* + VAT
Affiliate organisations: £375 + VAT
Non-Member (College/Public Sector): £400 + VAT
**Non-Member (Commercial): £750 + VAT
*Book additional colleagues at a reduced rate of £199 + VAT (applies to the second and subsequent bookings)
**Limited to one person per company
Fees include lunch and refreshments.
Credit/Debit card payment will be required.
If you need accommodation please call Conference Care, our preferred supplier, on 02476 369720 and let them know you are attending an AoC Conference.
If you would like to sponsor or exhibit at the event, get in touch with our sponsorship team or call 020 7034 2626