It is a worrying fact that an increasing number of students are experiencing mental health issues. This timely conference will bring together key stakeholders to discuss how you can support and further the mental health and wellbeing agenda at all levels of your institution. At its core, the event will work through the CAMHS THRIVE Framework and will look at the five categories of need: thriving, getting advice, getting help, getting more help and getting risk support. The aim of this event is to enable you to develop a greater understanding of new developments in this area, network with others in a similar role to you and gain new ideas.
Why you should attend:
- Be introduced to the new AoC Wellbeing Self-Assessment Tool and Resource Pack
- Examine each of the five categories of the CAMHS THRIVE Framework and identify actions to implement in your own college
- Learn from other colleges who will share some of their successful strategies
- Hear from key stakeholders and leading mental health practitioners to help you to develop and further your college’s mental health strategy
- Take advantage of the opportunity to share experience with your peers and exchange ideas
The delegate fee is just £199 + VAT for AoC members. Other delegate fees are available.
10 Keeley Street
AoC Member Colleges: £199 + VAT
Affiliate organisations: £375 + VAT
Non Member (College/Public Sector): £400 + VAT
Non Member (Commercial): £430 + VAT
All fees include lunch and refreshments
If you require accommodation, please call Conference Care, our preferred supplier on 02476 369720 and let them know you are attending an AoC Conference.