AoC Jobs is the specialist job board for the further education sector, provided by the Association of Colleges.
AoC Jobs for Recruiters
Our cost effective annual licence enables you to target a broad range of support and teaching professionals looking for their next career move. With over 45,000 active job seekers visiting AoC Jobs every month from FE, wider education sectors and industry. At £4,000 for the year, you will have access to unlimited job postings and unlimited downloads of our new CV database and be able to create your own candidate talent pools for future use. More information on our Annual Licence Package and a range of other packages available can be found on our Recruiters Page. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on 020 7034 2634 or email us at email@example.com
Why use AoC Jobs?
- One of the benefits of the AoC Jobs website is the ability for you to quickly post your roles on to one system, which will then distribute and promote them across a wide range of channels over the internet giving your roles more exposure and a higher application rate from a diverse range of candidates.
- We have reduced the cost of all adverts on AoC Jobs for colleges, providing a cost effective service for all of your recruitment needs.
- We have partnered with a number of Industry organisations to attract candidates into further education from industry for difficult to fill STEM roles.
- We offer our Annual Licence and 6 Month Licence holders the ability to run Talent Pool Adverts to help attract candidates for areas of need. As well as having unlimited access to our online CV database enabling them to proactively search for candidates in areas of need.
- We are always innovating and finding new ways to attract quality candidates for roles posted with us, while at the same time providing the highest standards of quality customer service to support you with your recruitment campaigns.
AoC Jobs for Jobseekers
If you’re looking for a job – teaching, management or support staff roles – you’ll find the best range of job opportunities, email alerts and expert, FE-specific careers advice.
If you’re considering teaching in further education and would like to know more, you’ll find valuable background and information on the FE sector.
This is the first fully mobile FE job board. It’s easy to use on your mobile phone or tablet, giving you instant access even when you’re away from your desk.
Visit the AoC Jobs Website
Visit www.aocjobs.com and begin searching for your perfect job.
Read our AoC_Jobs_Recruiter_Privacy_Notice
Read our AoC_Jobs_Candidate_Privacy_Notice
AoC Jobs has provided an excellent and affordable platform for Blackpool and The Fylde College to deliver its employer brand and career opportunities from. The quality and diversity of candidates this academic year has been superb and the service level from the AoC Jobs team has been exceptional.
Nathan Colman, HR, Blackpool & The Fylde College
I would highly recommend AoC Jobs - the team have been very helpful and efficient in their support to our College, they provide really great customer service. I am pleased that we are reaching such a wide audience and the annual licence is very good value for money.
Michelle Dalby, Director of Human Resources, Northumberland College
The AoC Jobs team have provided outstanding assistance, service and support to Truro and Penwith College and go beyond the requirements of a standard jobs board. Value for money with innovative, and forward thinking advertising techniques – we would definitely recommend AoC Jobs.